Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Drive by Pictures


Because yesterday was an "I want to quit work" kind of day, I didn't get much knitting done, so no progress pictures. I only knit about an inch on one cuff. The other cuff is at 8 inches!! Wahoo!

Let me show you pictures of the clouds Saturday afternoon on the drive down to Tremonton. C went with me, but he slept most of the way down. To keep myself entertained while driving, I took lots of pictures of the clouds and snow. Some of the pictures turned out ok, like this one. I didn't get any good pictures of the colors though. The colors of the leaves and the contrast of the snow were all so pretty. I kept thinking I should be able to use these colors in some type of a dye project.

C couldn't resist taking this picture. It was only our second time coming back to Idaho in two days. And besides, he now had control of the camera for pictures of snow and clouds and signs!

Hopefully, today won't be as bad as yesterday and knitting will get accomplished.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: