Saturday, October 10, 2020

Autumn Colors on the Pine Trees


 When I looked out of the bedroom window this morning this was what I saw. I had never noticed that the pine needles seemed to change the same way that the leaves do. You can tell that of the different types of pine trees at least three of them have some rust color to them. Greens and rusts are some of my favorite colors. 

Today I took the time to sit at the Lendrum to do some plying. I am plying 4 oz. of Into the Whirled fiber that I purchased a couple of years ago at Maryland Sheep and Wool with some Wild Hare Seronghetti colored fiber that was also a couple of years ago at the same show. This is not the best picture. 


I do like how it is turning out. It is about a fingering weight that reminds me of the Stonehedge Fiber Mill's Crazy yarn. I think it will make a great sweater!

No comments: