Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Pictures, But I am Finishing

So today while reading blogs, I stumbled across this contest at Lisa's. She is giving away a couple of Nantucket Baggs. I have seen pictures of these and the youtube video, but have never really seen them in person. They look like they would be the ultimate knitting bag. Lisa says if I announce this contest on the blog and link back to her, I could get two more tickets in the drawing. Wouldn't that be a fun prize to win?

This morning I pinned out the test knit scarf. It looks really pretty, if I do say so myself. Yesterday I bound off one sock and started the bind off of the second, but work and sleep got in the way of finishing it. I finished spinning the fiber on the Traditional and will have pictures of it plied before the end of the week.

I want to start something new. I want to cast on for the Forest Canopy shawl and the Baby Surprise Jacket, but I need the pattern for that first. Maybe I could borrow it from someone I know. Liz?

Well, off to work (again). Happy knitting and spinning.

3 comments:

LDSVenus said...

Good luck on winning that bag, it looks pretty cool. I love to knit lace shawls, they are so much fun, and that one is really pretty. Put a picture up of the yarn you are going to use. Will you be spinning it?

Lisa/knitnzu said...

Hey Laura! Just catching up on the BAZILLION comments on that contest post. I've got you down for two entries into the random drawing, and of course your guess for the date. Thanks for the shout out!

Lisa/knitnzu said...

Oh, and I've got you in my google reader now, so I'll come back...