Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two, Three, Four

These are more of the ear-flap hats I made the boys for Christmas. The variegated blue and pink hat went to Corb. His favorite color used to be pink.

The blue with variegated blue was made originally for Corb, but when I found out that Gareth would be with us during Christmas it ended up being wrapped for him. I didn't want him to miss out on Christmas presents when I had the ability to make something for him also.

The fourth hat was sent to Justin or Riley, I can't remember for sure. It's kind of bright! The variegated colors in this hat were from an Easter egg dye experiment. I tend to think it was sent to Riley, because if I remember right this yarn was from the sheep of one of his high school teachers.

Boys, if I have the hats labeled wrong let me know.

I have three more hats to show you. I made seven for gifts this past Christmas.

Today I was able to spend some time at the spinning wheels. I have some singles just about plied. I'll have a new skein soon!

Happy knitting and spinning.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

The last hat was sent to Justin.