Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten Non-Knitting Blogs


Today's topic is 10 Favorite Non-Knitting Blogs. This is one I can do even if I might not have ten.

  1. Buffaloz Photography Tips. I really like learning how to improve my photography, even if it feels like it isn't helping.
  2. What's a Hot Dish. This is my sister's food blog. She tells the best stories and has some pretty good recipes too.
  3. The Nesting Place. She has some wonderful home decorating ideas.
  4. Kerrific Online. It's my daughter-in-laws new place.
  5. Photos By Lisa. I really like her pictures and she is a wonderful person.
  6. Picture Potpourri. Another of Lisa's blogs. I could look at her pictures all day!
  7. Prudence Pennywise. She has some really great recipes and she breaks down the costs for them too.
  8. The Things Life Brings. This is another private family blog, but I love to hear about the updates of my kids and grandkids.
  9. Ben and Melissa's Grand Adventures. Another family blog. Sometimes it's the only way we know what's going on.
  10. A Year of Slow Cooking. I am always looking for crock-pot recipes especially when I don't get home until quite late.
I could have ended with many more, but a few of those were other family/private blogs. This was a fun topic this week. I love my knitting blogs, but sometimes I really need a break from them.

What are your favorite non-knitting blogs? Happy knitting and spinning.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I enjoy the slow-cooking recipes, too.

LDSVenus said...

I'll have to check those blogs out, can't tonight, just got back from activity day girls, and getting my car to someone who's gonna look at it to see if they can repair it for me - oh to have my car again woot!! You'll have to check out my sister's blog, totally non knitting ;).