Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I've Been up to This Past Summer

This past summer has been a busy one.
There has been visits with most of the grandsons.


Getting to see the youngest one for the first time.

There has also been knitting............... Mittens for the donation box and some shawls.

There was also a tie-dying evening which resulted in about 13 shirts getting a little bit of color. This was done with Corb. Some fun time with him before he heads back to be nearer his brothers in another month or so.

Now that summer is over, I might get back on the blogging bandwagon. Happy knitting and spinning.





2 comments:

Anita said...

We've missed you! (Not that I'm doing any better this summer...)

LDSVenus said...

Yes, I've missed your blog updates, but you really have had a very busy summer. I hope you are ok with the hurricane stuff going on. Do let me know.