Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Robin's Nest All Spun Up

The fiber I picked up in Logan, when I visited the kids in July, has been turned into these singles:




Which was then Navajo plied into this bobbin:




And has been turned into these two skeins. I don't know how many yards I've ended up with. I didn't want to count that yet. But this yarn, I think, will turn into a pair of fingerless mitts for myself and maybe a hat to go along with them. The knitting of the mitts will have to wait until all the Christmas knitting is done though and I don't know when that will be for sure.

Happy knitting and spinning.

2 comments:

LDSVenus said...

That is some nice art yarn! The colors and textures are amazing. I'll wait for the pictures I know you will take when you get those mitts knit up. ;) Do you have a pattern already in mind?

Anita said...

Pretty!