Friday, May 20, 2011

England 3

One of the first fun sights were these two sheep. They were munching on the May trees along the tow path. On an aside thought, we thought the May trees were spirea, because the blooms and scent were very familiar. The next thing you knew those two were running towards us and then ducking into their pasture through a hole in the fencing/shrubbery.

I think one of the most enjoyable things for me on this trip was the abundance of sheep here along the canal. I took MANY pictures of the sheep and the wool along the way. After all, what better for a spinner than to be around all that wool. I wonder what breed these two were? They almost look like Suffolk, but I'm not sure.

Happy knitting and spinning.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Hehe, like you sheep always catch my eyes when I see them, I always catch myself thinking how fun it would be to spin their wool ;). Great pictures. :)