- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. This book has been sitting on my bookshelf for four years and this year is the year to read it.
- Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle. I have checked this book out of the library, but recently received it from Interweave's Hurt Book sale. It's time to reread it and make the Wool Peddler's shawl.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I started this a couple of years ago, but it got put down for some reason. Time to get it read.
- The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan. I've read the first three and really enjoyed them. I need to read this one and The Last Olympian (as soon as it comes out in paperback).
- It's All too Much by Peter Walsh. There is too much stuff in my house and I'm hoping this book will help me get organized.
- The Book of Mormon. I have taken the challenge to have this read by the time the kids start school in the Fall.
I used to love to read, so I am looking forward to some of the suggestions on this weeks list. Maybe they will motivate me to read some more. What's on your reading list??