Monday, September 1, 2008

Lazy Labor Day

This morning ES, C and I went to a run/walk that was put on by our ward. It was a fun way to go and enjoy the morning and get to know people in the neighborhood. The run/walk was held at the Sully Plantation. This is one area I would like to go back to and wander around without "C" and even ES, mainly because then I could spend as much time as I wanted without having to worry about them wanting to leave.


I also thought I would share the picture "C" took of himself. This was taken on our trip to Virginia and shows a portion of the plants we came out here with. All of the plants made it ok and seem to be doing well in their new home. Although one plant doesn't like the air conditioner and I have had to move it a couple of times hoping to find a place it does like. I think I found the place for it and we will see if it starts to grow again.

I finished the orange shawl. It isn't blocked yet, but it won't be long until it is. I also started the second shawl and we will see how it goes. So far so good, but I'm only into it by about 15 rows.

So far it has been a quiet day, but there is still this afternoon. We still have a lot of boxes to unpack!! And I hope to get some of them done today.

Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Sigh, you are unpacking and I am getting ready to pack. Oh, I hate packing up!!! It's a lazy Labor Day here too, I love lazy :P. I'm working on the other sock, hoping to have it done by tomorrow so I can continue to work on Hermione's (yes from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince) hat that I got started. :)