Tag - 5 Things.......
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Separated from husband.
- Raising four boys on my own.
- Working three jobs at once.
- Planning a trip to the Grand Canyon with the boys.
- Buying my first newer car by myself.
- Take A-b to Battle of Bull Run civil war site.
- Finish laundry.
- Work on 2nd clue of Mystery Sock.
- Make dinner?
- Plan tomorrow's sight-seeing.
- Skor or Heath bars.
- Any chocolate/carmel combination.
- Red grapes (frozen).
- Homemade smoothies.
- Pay off debts.
- Put money aside in investments.
- Travel to Australia and Ireland.
- Buy another spinning wheel.
- Help kids.
- Pocatello ID
- Dayton OR
- Portland OR
- Idaho Falls ID
- Fairfax VA
- Home - as a mom - hardest job (Sorry Anita - had to copy cuz it's true!)
- Pharmacy Tech
- Albertson's as a lobby manager, bookkeeper, customer service booth, video counter - that covers just about 20 years, don't you think it's enough? Oh, okay, two more----
- Restaurant bookkeeper.
- Medical office help
If you are still reading, here's a picture of the fiber I bought this past weekend at the Fiber Fair at Montpelier. I am taking pictures of the fiber separately and will tell you a little about it, the fiber, as the days go by. I am spinning the fiber in the middle on the Ashford Traditional. I haven't spun on that wheel in a while and I thought it was about time to get her out, dust her off, and give her a good workout. It is spinning up nicely and I'll have pictures on the next post. I'm too lazy this morning to go get the camera and download the pictures right now. I have to have this fiber spun by the first of December, because I have promised to loan the Traditional to a lady who meets with us Wednesday nights for a beginning spinning class. We are going to get her hooked on the spinning also!
Happy knitting & spinning.