Friday, August 21, 2009

Red Scarf


I have been busy working on many projects. The finishing and photography are taking a little longer. Last night while waiting for knitter, I decided it was finishing time. This is the finished scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I realized this morning that the donation place is just up the road from me. I thought that was "cool", because usually it is somewhere clear across the country from me. I might even get this to the right place on time.

I used some stashed yarn for this project. It is Red Heart Soft Yarn which worked up fairly well and about as quickly as I wanted it to. The pattern I used was the Currugated which has been used a number of times by many different people. It seems to be the 'go to' pattern for this project. I don't know that I will do this pattern any time soon, but it was fast and easy.

Stay tuned, I have more things finished and pictures taken. They are even on the computer, so I don't have to worry about getting them downloaded next time I want to post. But right now it's time to go get ready for my root canal on the tooth I broke a few months ago.

Happy knitting and spinning.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

What a cool project. If I can finish my WIPs I might try to knit one before the 12-15 deadline.

I'm sorry you broke a tooth and have to get a root canal. Been there done that, & hope to not have to repeat it. :P