Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Thoughts


There has been a lot going on around here during the past two weeks. Not much in the way of knitting or spinning has happened.

There are a lot of random thoughts running around in my mind and so my brain isn't shutting off like it should at night. Let's see if I can name some of them:

  • What have I gotten myself into with taking on new responsibilities at work?
  • Why haven't I started some Christmas knitting?
  • What should I knit for Christmas?
  • Will I ever learn this new job?
  • Will I ever relax again?
  • Only four more shifts at the old job and working two jobs, then down to one job.
  • What am I doing?
  • I know life goes on, but
  • When will I be comfortable again?
Maybe now I can sleep for another couple of hours.

Happy knitting and spinning.

2 comments:

Anita said...

You'll be okay! New jobs are stressful, especially when you are the one in charge. Or so I've heard and seen. Haven't actually done the managerial part myself. Every job has a learning curve. You'll make it through this one and will EXCEL! You enjoy working there and I'm sure you work with people who will help you (with patience) while you learn the new responsibilities. You'll do great!

By the way, I haven't started ANYTHING for Christmas. Shopping or otherwise. Just think, two more days and we should be getting that so-many-more-days-until-Christmas-Eve email from our sis. What would we do without her?

LDSVenus said...

I like that spindle it looks so cool. I felt that way about the job that I've been doing now for the last 6 months. The first 2 weeks I thought I was in over my head, but all of a sudden things started clicking and I love the job now, too bad it will end either this month or next month. sigh, then off to learn something new. I'm with you, will I ever relax again?