Yesterday's Ten on Tuesday topic was 10 Things to Bring on Vacation. These are the things I just took on my vacation:
- Knitting project.
- A book to read.
- Back-up knitting project. The first one could be finished, you know.
- Camera. You never know when you'll see the Blue Angels flying overhead and need to get a picture or two or three.
- A Sudoku book.
- The GPS.
- A back-up, back-up knitting project. You'll never know when you'll be stuck in an airport.
- Water bottle with my favorite drink packets.
- Gifts for the grand-babies.
- Patience and a happy attitude.
Knitting content coming soon. There are some finished projects that need to be blocked and photographed.
In the meantime, Happy knitting and spinning.