Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Dance is Done


Crosspatch Creations' Plum Loco is done with the dance with "the Scholar". I started spinning this on July 18 and finished last night. The plying I did today! I think this is the fastest I have ever spun 4 oz. of wool. I really enjoy working with Joan's blends. This is the third time I have worked with one of her signature blends and I know it won't be the last. This blend spins up very quickly and is a pleasure to work with.















This is Plum Loco sitting nice and pretty on the niddy noddy. The colors turn out so differently from the pictures taken outside. And I have a huge window in the front of my living room letting in lots of light. I think the picture that depicts the best and truest color is the one of the plying on the Lendrum.

I have also finished the spinning of Angel's Landing and will post pictures when I get the plying done.

I am currently working on a baby boy sweater, just in case Carol's new grand baby is a boy. I am working on a top down raglan and it is working up fairly quickly, even on size 3 needles.

Well, back to knitting. Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: