Monday, July 16, 2007

One FO

I had to work all weekend, so I didn't get much knitting or spinning done. I did spin half a bobbin of "Angel's Landing" and work on a different wedding gifted Christmas stocking. This Christmas stocking is of my own design and is evolving as I knit. It's kind of interesting to see whats happening as I knit.
I did finish this sweet little baby sweater. One of my co-workers is going to become a grandma again and this is for her new grandchild. Here's another view.

I don't know why that left side likes to curl in so bad. I have not blocked this though, so that's probably most of the problem. The pattern is from Loraraine Major's Quick Baby Sweater ( http://www.minidata.co.nz/major/freepatt/patt01.htm ).

I get to have tomorrow off, so I might get some spinning done then. Well, off to work! Happy spinning & knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! This is a beautiful baby sweater. I'm a loving your blog. I just subscribed to it. It makes me want to get out my wheel and spin. (After I look up the pattern to that baby sweater). Thanks - Lyn