Monday, July 30, 2007

Spinners weekend


This is what happened on Saturday. Lots of knitting, spinning and talking. Lynn was really interested in the socks Becky had made and asked lots of questions. We met at Heather's new house, what a beautiful place! A few of us also went to the new yarn store in Pocatello, Mustard Seed Dreams. What a neat store!


I got more of the "sea foam" spun, you can see it in the background behind Lynn who is sitting on the floor. It really is working up nicely! This is the project that is dedicated to the Hitchhiker until completely spun. I have one more full ziploc of fiber left.



On Saturday evening, ES and I attended a Chukar's game. I took my knitting with me, so I had my own little "Stitch & Pitch" night. I got the blue baby sweater almost completed. I took a couple of pictures with my phone camera, but I couldn't figure out how to get them to here. The Chukar's lost, by the way. It was a boring game except for when the foul ball came our way and hit ES in the stomach and bounced off his leg. No injuries for him, not even a bruise! I thought I would be hit for sure!

Well, all for now. Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - it was a blast!! -Lyn