Friday, July 18, 2008

Moving and Socks

Just a quick post to let you know things are going on around here. There is moving! The moving room is very dark now. You can't see the windows anymore. Only one real week left to get everything packed. The trailer to move stuff will be here on the 25th.


The second bit of news is, I finished another pair of socks. I really like this pair. They are done with Fixation on size 1 needles, a size up from most of my sock knitting. They took approximately ten days to finish.

Need to run. "J-b" became engaged this week and I am having breakfast with "K's" parents today.

Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Wow your packing is really coming along!!! Those socks look great, I know they are helping you to keep your sanity right now :). Hope you enjoyed your breakfast, nice to get out and do something other than pack :P.