Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy While Waiting


The other night as I came home from work, the gladiolas had started blooming. I love this picture. If you enlarge it, you can see the ant on the middle bloom.

I have been busy the past few days getting ready for my trip out to see the grand-babies. I am so excited. I started packing my bag two days ago, as I was getting laundry done. No waiting for the last minute for me. No sirrry, Bob, or in this case, ES.

With my week off of work, I have been sewing, two skirts for work. I have been spinning, completed the Lambspun fiber on the Hitchiker and started some Yarn Pirate fiber on the Traditional. I have even done some knitting, but nothing finished to show yet. This week I've even taken C and myself for physicals. I'm doing my bloodwork this morning then heading downtown to have lunch with ES. All this just ties into the ending thought from TUT this morning.........

Learning to be happy while you wait, Laura, is worth learning. And to help learn this, just keep yourself busy.

Happy knitting and spinning.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

It's a beautiful picture. My pictures never turn out that well :P. I'm excited that you got a week off and will be able to visit family. I'm working 1/2 days this week and next week and then will just have to wait until the next job unless I find something else before then. Sigh.