Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
This week's Ten on Tuesday's topic is 10 Ways to Enjoy Summer. The list could be swayed by the fact that we have no air conditioner on a 100 degree day.
1. Camping or hiking in the mountains.
2. Spend time with my kids and grand-sons. I get to do that in ten days or so.
3. Seeing the sights. C and I did that two years ago when we saw Indy, nothing planned this year so far.
4. Go swimming.
5. Spend time in front of the fan--knitting, maybe spinning.
6. Watch my Nascar races.
7. Read some books in front of the fan or air-conditioner.
8. BBQ. We have a new grill, you know.
9. Take care of my garden, planted in pots on the balcony.
10. Spend some time in the water.
Hopefully this heat wave passes soon or the air-conditioner gets fixed quickly. And I'm glad it's not too humid.
Happy knitting and spinning.