- All the historical areas to visit. There is still a long list of places I would like to visit. I'm adding to it so when someone comes to visit we can go to new places.
- The Smithsonian. I should go downtown more often. Oh wait, I am going down on Friday.
- All the different restaurants to try out. I tried Cuban food for the first time today on an outing with my friend Sue. She said it was the best she's had since leaving Florida.
- I love all the trees. Which brings me to my favorite season
- I love Autumn out here. There is sooooooo much color and I'm an Autumn person.
- I really like having an Air Conditioner. We really could have used this when we lived in Idaho, but I'm glad I don't have to live without it here.
- Church and the friends I've made here.
- I love my job, just wish I didn't have to drive the beltway.
- Yarn shops. There are three or four within a ten mile distance from my house. I like visiting all of them. Sue and I visited three different fiber places just today all but one of them were new to me.
- I have to add - the Library. So many books to chose from!
What are some things you like about where you live?
Happy knitting and spinning.