Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Angel's Landing

Here she is: Angel's Landing by Judy at Wasatch Watercolours. I started spinning about June 23 and finished July 29. I have a little over 270 yards out of 8 ozs. of roving. Don't know what to do with it yet, as there is not a lot. I thought it would make a loverly scarf. What do you think?
I haven't done much in the way of knitting or spinning since Saturday. I am busy making Babylonian oil lamps for Girl's Camp. Girl's camp is next week and once that is over I will be back to my usual routine: spinning for about 15 - 20 minutes in the morning and knitting for awhile each night.

On the personal side: R had his bike stolen tonight while he was at counseling. He called to tell me about it and to ask for a ride home. When I went to pick him up, he had his bike! Some guy was walking past the office when counseling was over, pushing R's bike. The guy had bought the bike off a kid down by the river for $20. The only thing wrong with the bike was that the front tire was now flat. I told R that he was living right right at that time!

No comments: