Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Just to show, I am still knitting! I have turned one heel and working the gussets before I turn the second heel. I also started the Railroad Rib in a toe up form. I think I like how it is turning out, but I really should finish the "Sunflower" color-way socks first.

It has been quiet around here the past couple of days. The boys and I played card games last night for about an hour and they didn't even get loud like they usually do. There was no hassling of each other or telling each other to wait. It was really quite strange!

ES has been in Washington DC since Saturday. Consequently, I have gotten quite a bit of knitting done. Mainly because I sit in bed and watch tv and knit.
ES will be home tonight. Wahoo! Then maybe things can get back to "normal" around here. As normal as can be I guess.

Happy knitting & spinning!

No comments: