Monday, October 1, 2007

First snow, New project


This is the snow, although it looks like rain, which came down on Saturday. It was very wet and didn't stay for very long. We did end up with a white yard for a few hours though.

Much spinning was accomplished this weekend. I got just about two bobbins spun from the kool-aid dyed fiber. C has already claimed something from this! I asked him if he would get teased about it, because it was pink. And he said he didn't care, he liked the color!


I also started a new project, again! It is Mr. Greenjean.
I even had yarn in the stash which I am using! I thought the gauge would be off, because it always is, but I am right on according to last nights count. That doesn't happen very often!

This week will be really busy with work and A-g's wedding on Friday. I probably won't get much spinning done.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: