Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween! The boys and ES drew faces on my orange nails. It was fun to see the reaction of some of my customers today, when they realized there were faces gazing back at them. I even had a couple of people notice as we were just talking and they asked to see them. I didn't dress up for work, because of other commitments today, so this was the best I could think of for some Halloween fun. I think the thumb face is actually my favorite. It's a little hard to see in the picture.

I have been busy working on some knit hats for my Nursery kids for Christmas. I am 1/4 of the way done with the hats. There are 12 kids in the class and each hat will be the same pattern but
different colors. I have a couple of girls that are P-I-N-K girls, so will have fun doing some pink stuff. My boys don't care for pink too much except for C. He will wear pink occasionally.

Well, off to answer the door.

Happy knitting & spinning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the orange nails. I like all things orange, but these are the first orange nails I have seen. You could have made it in the '60s.

And can I be one of your nursery kids? Can't wait to see the pink hats.

Lyn