Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Railroad Ribs completed


This isn't the best picture, but at least you can see I completed the Railroad Rib socks. I think they will fit E very well. I haven't let him try them on, because I will probably give them to him for Christmas. The pattern was really easy once I got into it and it went fairly fast. I was surprised at how quickly an inch or two seemed to go during tv watching.
I have another pair started, but I am doing them from the toe up and they are not going as quickly.

I have started working on Mr. Greenjeans again. I moved all the stitches to waste yarn last night and tried the sweater on. It seemed to fit well, from my point of view. Although ES wasn't quite so sure about it. I am ready to switch to smaller needles and start the cabling at the bottom of the sweater. We'll see how fast it goes when I have to start reading a chart.

Happy knitting & spinning!

No comments: