Monday, November 26, 2007

Completed Hats

I thought I only had twelve hats to finish. This was when I thought I was done. Two weeks ago we got three new kids in Nursery. That made my total 15. Yesterday I recounted and recounted. I needed 16 hats for Christmas.





Well, they are mostly done. I give you eight girl hats.








And eight boy hats. The blue one in the lower right is at the point where the decreases are halfway done. ES says he could tell I was getting tired of doing them, because I had gone to solid color hats, no stripes or designs.

I have also been doing some spinning. I am now plying the white I spun. I have three and a half bobbins of it. I have also been washing a batch or two of raw fleeces every other day or so. I am working on a brown fleece which I hope turns out pretty good.

Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are nearly finished, Laura, despite "mission creep". I have finished a pair of the felted slippers Meg was making - now I suddenly need 3 more pairs for Christmas!
Catherine