Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sock class Saturday


I forgot to mention yesterday, this weekend is my monthly sock knitting class. This month we are working on a Christmas stocking. It is knit with a really bulky yarn or two Lamb's Pride bulky held together. They are also knit on size 13 or 15 needles. Because my hands tend to "hurt" faster when working with that size needle, I don't knit with it very often. We'll see how long it takes me to get this stocking done.

I haven't finished last month's socks yet. I put them down to work on some Christmas knitting. I imagine when I am done with obligated knitting, I will have them done fairly quickly.

Speaking of Christmas knitting, the second fingerless mitt from yesterdays post is past the thumb and heading rapidly towards the knuckles. Almost done! Just have to do the thumbs now.

No comments: