Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Although I give thanks daily for all I have, this is the one specific day of the year that is really devoted to thanksgiving. To that end I give you the things I'm thankful for:

Family. We are a combined group of his and hers in kids. We are thankful that they mostly get along. There have been some subtractions and additions since this picture was taken, but it is the most current on the computer right now. This was taken in 2004.










Family. Extended. Both ES's and mine. Mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. I'm thankful for them all. We have no living grandparents, but we are thankful for them also.

Friends. I have lots of fiber friends, work friends, family friends, and church friends. I am thankful for them all.

Work. I love my job and enjoy most of the associations I have made through there.

Spinning & Knitting. They have given me such an outlet for the expression of my inner self. They have also been, especially spinning, my relaxation technique when going through some trials in my life. There's nothing like having a hard time and being able to sit at the wheel and work through those frustrating, mind numbing feelings until I'm calm and relaxed and know in which direction I need to go.

This blog. It has given me a outlet to share my interests which I have a passion for.


I hope you get the chance today to reflect on what you're thankful for. Enjoy!

Happy knitting & spinning.


No comments: