Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vests Show up at Performance

Ok, here are the vests I made last Wednesday night, in action. All of the choirs from the school preformed their final concert of the season. C belongs to the Chorale group. The "Chorale" group did selections of songs from "Fiddler on the Roof" and "Oliver".

C is the first young man at the left wearing the first of the brown vests. The first picture is from the "Fiddlers" melodies and the second picture, with C on the left again, is from "Oliver." I was very proud that C had enough courage to be one of the main characters.
C said, after the performance, that he was shaking really bad during the whole time he was out in front of the choir. He says, "At least I didn't have to do a solo. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it." He had all the guys singing when it was his part and he liked that.

While waiting for the concert to start, I was able to knit about two rounds on my Pi Shawl. It's coming along nicely. It might even eventually get finished!

Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Tell him "Way to go Corb!" for us. It looks like it was a good show / concert. The vest turned out great.