Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another Finished Baby Sweater


I have been busy knitting away for the grandbaby. "Au" is still trying to have the baby prematurely and so I am trying to finish as many things as I can. I finished this sweater about three weeks ago and did the little socks while at the hospital last week waiting. The little sock are the pieces of eight by Susan. They worked up very quickly and I had a pair in two nights waiting with "Au".

Life has been busy. I have sold the vehicle "R" wrecked the first of this month. A neighbor who works on cars as a hobby, and for airplane gas, bought it. He wanted the engine to put in another van for his daughter. I also got a few boxes packed today, bought new church pants for "C" and set the spinning wheel up in the bedroom. I haven't touched a wheel in two weeks and I needed that therapy today.

I have many more projects on the needles and need to get them completed so I can start the Summer of Socks 2008. I would like to get some Christmas gifts completed during this challenge period. It would be nice to have those done.

The orchid is still blooming and I have lots of new growth on the other orchid plant. I might even get blossoms!
Happy knitting & spinning.

2 comments:

Anita said...

So by the colors I'm assuming that they are having a boy. Is that a correct assumption?

Laura said...

Yes, the little one is a boy. N doubts about it on the ultra sound.