Tuesday, August 28, 2007


ES and I got up at 4:30 this morning to see the lunar eclipse. It was pretty cool! I didn't think to take my camera outside until this morning. Pictures would have been nice. While we were outside we saw that "C's" light was on, so I had him come out and see also. He said it was cool too.

These are pictures of the dying I did on Sunday night. I used three easter egg tablets per cup of water and three tablespoons of vinegar. The colors are pretty bright, even if you can't tell from the pictures. I used four colors which you can see in the picture. There is green (my favorite color), blue (my second favorite), orange and purple. I just picked the tablets and hoped they would go together, because I didn't know which colors I was actually getting. This was a fun project and I will definitely do it again.

Well, happy knitting & spinning!

No comments: