Friday, August 3, 2007

Salt Scrubs

As I have said: these past few days have been spent getting ready for girls camp. Last night after work, I made twenty individual salt scrub kits. One for each girl going and for the leaders. Each kit has the salt scrub and a stirring stick. The girls will use these kits after their hikes on Wednesday.

I forgot to take a picture last night with all the kits spread all over the table. So now you get them in a pile on the floor.

Just to let you know, I haven't completely given up on spinning these past few days. I found some fiber in the stash that has been there since 1997. The Scholar is working very well at making this become some bright yarn. And I am still working on the "Sea foam" on the Hitchhiker. One of these days, I'll have the "Sea foam" spun.
Well, off to the "races". Happy spinning & knitting.

No comments: