Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Surprises

Last night when I got home from work, there was this wonderful surprise waiting for me.
Three pink roses! Aren't they beautiful? ES had them waiting for me, as it was our anniversary. We have been married for four years now! It is hard to believe sometimes that I have finally found the "one" who really fits me! I love him with all my heart!

Now on to knitting news. I finished the Christmas stocking that I was just casually working on and designing as I went along. This stocking is supposed to go in the wedding gift drawer. I do have to make a mate for it still, but it will be a little different as I have run out of some of the yarn I used in the first one. This was a fun project, mainly because I didn't know what would be coming up next. The only thing I kept consistent was using the contrast color in the previous design as the main color in the next section.
The picture isn't quite as bright as I would like, but it is cloudy outside. And right now, I would rather take the clouds and the cooler temps it brings.

Well, off to the "races". Happy spinning & knitting.

No comments: