Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Art

As promised, here are the pictures of some of the prints ES and I purchased last weekend at the art show. These prints are all done by my friend Linda Wolfe.


I am always drawn to her prints and have a number of them throughout my house. I bought more this year than I usually do, because it was the last show I will be able to attend before our family makes the "big move".


This print of the "Tree of Life" is one of Linda's new ones. I am always impressed by the ideas she has and what she is able to put into pictures. She is a very talented lady! Thanks Linda for the enjoyment you have brought into my life.





On the knitting front, I am still working on all the fingerless mitts. The multi-colored pair is just missing the thumbs and weaving in the ends. That shouldn't take too long. It's just a matter of doing it!




This brown pair is the pair that I am working on in the car. Waiting for kids or during lunch hours. Hopefully, I will be done with these by Friday. There are still quite a few to get done, but I am cruising right along. I am using up a lot of stash fiber which is really good. It has been fun to go through the bins and see what I have that will work for the mitts. I am finding all kinds of samples and left overs which are working great.

Happy knitting and spinning!

No comments: