Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bon Voyage

I have to show you more pictures of the snow that has fallen in the past few days. This is the first time in a number of years that we have had a "white" Christmas and the snow is still staying around. We even had a bit more snow today and then the wind started to kick in. I learned how to use the snow blower today. If this keeps up I will be using it a lot.


We held a Bon Voyage party for ES tonight. Only five more days until he is on the road to Washington DC. We are praying that he will not have yucky roads on this trip. Last February, when he and I drove to Chicago, the weather kept saying it was bad, but we had pretty clear roads once we left the West Yellowstone area. I am hoping it will be the same this year.

I was antsy tonight while waiting for people to show up for ES's party, so I was able to get some spinning done. That always seems to calm me down. I only have two more little balls to spin and then onto the plying. I've only had this fiber in my stash since 1996. It will be nice to get one more fiber spun and used.

No comments: