Friday, December 7, 2007


Remember these fingerless mitts from the previous post? Well after doing some rip, rip, ripping they are now the ones below. I had cast on 36 sts on the first pair and when I got about three inches into the mitt I tried them on and felt they would be too big, even for "man" size. I ripped them out and redid them with a 30 st cast on. They fit snugger and much better now, even for a "man" size.

The mitts that were missing the thumbs, in the last post, now have thumbs. I still need to weave in the ends though. They feel really good when I put them on and I wouldn't be opposed to keeping them, if it wasn't Christmas knitting.

I did some dying the past week. I am excited to show you the results, but it will have to wait for a week or so.

Happy knitting and spinning!

No comments: