Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday, Mom! Sorry, no pictures. Couldn't find one of just her on my computer.

I started a new project last night and it is about half-way done. I should have pictures for you on Saturday. The Greenjeans sweater is still waiting for the button bands and I haven't even picked up the sock from last Saturday's class. I also started spinning the silk for the silk challenge. I'm not sure I like it all that well, but I am making sure that I have plenty of twist in the singles.

The days, weeks and months are just flying by and I'm not getting anything done that I should be getting done. The packing is going very s-l-o-w-l-y. I need to get my butt in gear and get stuff packed up and cleaned up! Life is going by too fast!

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: