Friday, March 14, 2008

What Flavor Gum? Do you know?

While reading on this blog, I found this quiz. I thought it was kind of interesting seeing as how I don't really like fruit flavored gum.

You Are Fruit Flavored Gum
You are quirky and independent. You don't tend to follow any one style or rule book.
You are a mix and match type of person, and you draw inspiration from many sources.

While you're definitely a bit unusual, you get along well with other people.
You're eager to welcome anyone into your world. You are not judgmental at all.

You form close bonds with your friends, and your relationships tend to be very secure.
You hold firm to your beliefs and values, and you don't let anyone talk you into compromising them.

What flavor gum are you?

Knitting:
I have Mr Greenjeans blocked. I still need to sew the button on, but it will be ready to wear tomorrow to spinners. I'll have pictures to share on Sunday.

I have been diligently working on the spinning challenge. I have spun all the silk so far. Now onto other elements of the challenge. It will be interesting to see how everything works out and to see what everyone will make with their challenge fiber.

Happy knitting & spinning. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: