Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid-Week Knitting


I have to show you what I found yesterday as I was checking out the plants in the sun-room. Susan was such a beauty that I thought I would share my copy of Susan also. This is the third year in a row that she has bloomed. It always amazes me that this amaryllis continues to bloom year after year. It must like the sunshine in the corner of the sun-room.

I got out for a bit tonight and attended UFO night at the LYS. I haven't ever done this before, but it was fun and I got a chance to catch up with a couple of people that I haven't seen in a while. Four people were working on socks, Tish was working on a baby hat, one lady was working on an Aran design and one girl was trying out a stitch pattern. Me, I was working on the third (in a month) baby sweater. It is almost done. I am really liking how the yarn is working up. I will bring it to spinners on Saturday to show it off. Along with Mr Greenjeans.

Last night I packed more boxes. J-g's old room is beginning to look like a storage unit! I still have a lot to go, but I can see some progress. I need to get the stuff in A-g's room packed before she gets home in two weeks. Her stuff is already packed from when she went to Bolivia. The stuff in her room is extra clothes, blankets and so on.

Well, I still need to do my spinning requirement for today. The silk is working up fairly quickly now. There's still one divided ball left to spin, so it shouldn't take very long. A couple of hours maybe.

Happy knitting & spinning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At Zenith's booth, a watchmaker from the UK service centre of replica watches uk the brand was working on the El Primero automatic chronograph movement - namely the 4021 version of it. The El Primero is one of the most important automatic chronograph movements and one we wrote about many, many times over the years. This time all its replica watches uk components were laid out on his desk, allowing one to take a close look at the quality of finish on each piece. Meeting someone who has decades of experience with a particular movement is a rather scarce opportunity and so (after asking what in hindsight feels a few too replica watches many questions) I managed to learn a great number of special details about this fantastic movement - ones that we will replica watches uk certainly share with you in the future. So let me give some quick advice to first-time attendees. Should you visit one of these smaller shows, what I recommend you to do is bravely ask the exhibitors whatever fascinates you about the replica watches uk movement or the brand - regardless whether you are familiar with minor technical details or merely have an appreciation for mechanical art.