Monday, June 30, 2008

Two Pair Down with How Many to go

"R" did a lot of the driving on our Heritage trip, so I was able to complete a couple pairs of socks. I had some of each pair done before we even left, but it felt good to get them done. Started another pair after getting home last night. I haven't decided who these are going to yet, but they will be ready for gifting come Christmas.

"R" and I had a lot of fun on our trip. He was really goofy the first afternoon. He jammed out to his music and was very talkative that first day. He also talked quite a bit on Saturday, but Sunday he was very quiet. He was ready to be home to hang out with his friends. He wants to spend time with them before leaving for his dad's in three weeks.

I took quite a few pictures and will post them during the next week or so. I need to show them to a friend before I can download them to the computer. I don't want to print all of the pictures off, some of them are just important to me.

We saw a lot of deer with "R" almost hitting one on a blind corner. Instead of hitting it, we watched it (a fawn) bounce down the road in front of us. It was fun to watch. We also saw a couple of eagles, antelope, a moose, and a black bear. Lots of animals to see all in one trip.

Like I said, it was a fun trip and I hope one that "R" will remember, at least for a little while.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: