Friday, January 4, 2008

Baby Sweater


Here's the baby sweater, at 3 pm today. The left sleeve in the picture is now completed and the second sleeve stitches are picked up and ready to be knit. It shows you how much I can get done in a time of worry and stress.

ES finally left town this afternoon on his cross country drive. He left at 2:30 pm. As of 10:30 tonight he is around Rawlins, WY and the roads are just now getting icy and windy. He says there is a truck jack-knifed and another car off the road. He is slowing down and taking things easy and getting off the phone, thank goodness for Bluetooths. He says he probably won't call until in the morning. I could get a lot more knitting done if I let myself worry too much. Maybe I can get my last three UFOs finished before ES gets to Washington DC.

Looking forward to the weekend, there is a sock class this Saturday. We are going to be doing the Fiber Trends felted clogs. I am s-o-o-o-o looking forward to this class. I have thought about making them before, but have never taken the time. Maybe the clogs will be the kids knit item for Christmas next year. Is that bad to be thinking of next Christmas already when I don't even have this Christmas taken down yet?

No comments: