Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Late Night-Early Morning--Not Even Knitting

Have you ever had one of those nights when sleep eludes you? When it seems like you wake up every fifteen minutes? This is what last night was. And today it was a run, run, run day. I woke up about 4:45 am and dozed until about 5:30. I was then wide away and not able to go back to sleep. I checked bloglines, email, and showered all before 7 am. Ran C to his doctor's appointment. Took R to his doctor appointment. Took C to school (he is in the suspension school for the rest of the week--idiot!) then took R to school and I was 20 minutes late for work. It didn't get any better!

The only bright spot is that R advanced into the next phase for his treatments. That means he could be done with everything right around his high school graduation!

R took the car tonight, so I had some uninterrupted knitting time. I could only knit for about half an hour until there was no more interest. The socks are coming along. They are at about six inches for the foot. The person who will be wearing them has a size 10 woman's foot, so I have to go another couple inches before the decreases.

On the bright side: E has been wearing these socks I made in October and gave to him at Christmas. How do I know? They were in the laundry yesterday! I am glad he is enjoying wearing them.

Looking forward to the weekend. It is the fiber artists weekend meeting. Lyn emailed me and asked me to take my Lendrum as she has a friend who would like to try it out. I think I'll take a couple of extra bobbins also. We could get her hooked!

No comments: