Friday, January 25, 2008

Window Galaxy

These are the kind of pictures you get when you wake up at 4:45 am and there is a lot of frost on the bedroom window. Hopefully, you can click on the picture and make it bigger. Then you can see that the speckles around the moon look like some kind of galaxy. It was a very pretty night with a full moon and I couldn't resist taking a picture, even if it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted.


This picture shows it's been really cold here the past few nights. All of the windows in the sun-room have some kind of frost on them. This window reminds me of the trees in the forest, dense and full. Ok, don't think about the transformer above the frost trees, I know that's not in a forest.

Can you tell, I don't have any knitting content. And I have only sat at the spinning wheel for a total of 20 minutes yesterday morning while contemplating frost trees. And that's with the Hitchiker underneath the computer desk. Not much interest until after the wedding Saturday evening. I am still working on the sock and have even done a couple of rows on the felt clogs. Just not enough progress to warrant a new picture.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: