Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday J-b

The internet wasn't working last night, because of the snow, so I missed my regular post. It snowed just enough to make everything covered and slick. Really its about one and a half inches. Everyone in this house hold is getting a little tired of snow, except for M, and that okay because she missed one winter when she went to Bolivia and she can make that up now. But even she says its too cold.

I have "startitis" and I'm really, really trying not to start anything until I get a few things finished up. Although last night I measured how much yardage I have for the silk challenge fiber and then wound it up into a ball. This is my next project! I have another hat for Michelle to finish up and a baby sweater for my boss's new grandson to sew up and then the silk challenge can be on it's way. I only have six weeks to complete the silk project.

Today is J-b's birthday! The second of my sons is now into his 20's. It's hard to believe that my children are growing up so fast. This is J-b with his Aunt Beth taken in 2007, sorry I don't remember which month. He has grown into a handsome young man, in my opinion. He will be home in just about five weeks and I am excited to have him here, if even for a little while.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: