Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Early Morning Good-byes

This isn't the best picture! ES was trying to set the timer so we could get a picture of the two of us, before he flew back to DC this morning. I am talking, of course. I was telling ES he needed to bend down or his face wouldn't be in the picture. Yes, it was really cold and the car was nice and warm. I miss him already. He says he didn't get everything done he wanted to do. He will be back in about six weeks, so he can get more done then. I'm not really this short, I had bent down to get in the picture. I usually hit ES at his shoulder.

The flu bug has bitten at our house. C has had a fever since Sunday morning. I thought it was strep-throat, because he had the strep smell. But he has definitely been down and out with the flu. His fever has finally broken this evening, I think. He may spend another night sleeping by the sun-room heater.

My January sock club package came in the mail today. That really brightened up my day. I have been looking and looking for the package to come. I must be the last one to have received my package. I love the colors of the yarn. I don't know for sure what I will make with them, if I will follow the pattern or not, but they will sure be pretty.

In other sock knitting news--I have turned the heel of the second button sock. I could have these done by the end of the week. That would be good and I would even be done before I needed the needles for the next class. That class is still two Saturdays away.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: