Saturday, February 16, 2008

ES is Home for the Weekend

Sorry, no pictures again. Do you realize how hard it is to take pictures of interesting, to other people, things? I am not a consistent picture taker anyway, so that makes it a little hard to get pictures.

ES came home this morning at 3 am. It is really good to have him home! There is a lot to get done in just the few days he is here. We have A-b for the weekend. Family dinner will be here Sunday. And we went to dinner with friends and a dance tonight. It was fun to dance with him again. Too bad he leaves Tuesday morning at 2:30 am.

Tomorrow is spinners. I am looking forward to going for a couple of hours. We are starting our challenge fiber and I want to get mine so I can work on it in the evenings. I would like to have it done with the rest of the group in May, before we move.

There has been no knitting or spinning today. Maybe tomorrow I can give you pictures of a complete, ok-minus the buttons, sock. I do like how it is turning out, but it does have one area I am debating ripping out and redoing. Maybe I'll see about that when I have them closer to being done.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: