Friday, February 1, 2008

Zigity

Tonight, after dinner, E, Au, C, and I played Zigity. Zigity is a Cranium game which is really fun. It is actually four games in one. You have to match up the center action on your turn and it can get kind of wild. There is one section that you have to add up to 11, one section you match a planet and its rings, one section you have to make a word and the last section you match musical instruments. Sometimes it is hard to match up the items, because the cards are clear. But it is fun and a quick game. Your not stuck there for hours playing.


I found some yarn from the stash for the sock class tomorrow. I don't remember where I got this yarn, I think from an Estate sale. I think it will work up well and look good with green (or even beige) buttons. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of a pattern it will have in the knitting. Besides, this is one of my favorite colors.

The baby sweater is coming along nicely. I am halfway through the yoke and I don't think it will take me too long to finish the yoke. I am looking forward to knitting on this during the Super Bowl on Sunday. I might even get it mostly done this weekend.

Well, off to knit, to see what I can get done.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: