Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mr Greenjeans - closer but not finished yet

I have been busy working on Mr Greenjeans. I have one sleeve done and the other is about half-way. I am enjoying the knitting on here and it is pretty mindless right now. I can do it while watching tv with no problems at all.

I have been working on socks and spinning for 10-15 minutes every morning. My stash of Moab Desert is s-l-o-w-l-y decreasing. Only four more balls of roving. I need to get to the silk, so this needs to be finished soon.

I've been doing some packing also. Not too much yet, just enough to say I am started. Not much is going on around the house tonight. C went to bed really early, like about 8 pm. He says he isn't feeling well again. R's watching a movie and I'm going to go knit for awhile.

Happy knitting & spinning.

No comments: